At Sky Scrap Metal, we accept all kinds of stainless steel scrap metal, recycling it responsibly and giving you money in return. We’re not only interested in the collection and recycling of stainless steel scrap, but also in using eco-friendly processes that are kind to the environment. Alongside our eco-awareness, we lay claim to some of the most cutting-edge materials handling and weighing equipment, ensuring absolute accuracy and speed when processing your stainless steel scrap. We’ve been in this business for over 10 years, meaning you can have absolute trust in our knowledge and experience when it comes to stainless machine scrap and other steel scrap.
What is Stainless Steel Scrap?
Stainless steel scrap is generated from end-of-life products or manufacturing processes. There are three main types of stainless steel scrap: solids, turnings, and grindings. Solids are the most valuable type of stainless steel scrap, as they can be melted down and reused without further processing.
However, they can be difficult to find and collect. Stainless steel turnings are small pieces of stainless steel produced during machining or other manufacturing processes. Although they are not as valuable as solids, they can still be melted down and reused. Stainless steel grindings are the least valuable type of scrap, as they generally cannot be reused without further processing. However, they can still be recycled and used to make new products.
Services We Offer
- Site car removals – We can remove unwanted cars from your site, paying you fairly for their current scrap value.
- Scrap metal – The best part about getting rid of your scrap metal is the payment you receive in kind. Why not get rid of your scrap with our free pickup service?
- Non-ferrous metal – Non-ferrous metal covers materials such as stainless steel solids, molly scrap, non-magnetic tunings, electric motors, lead, brass, aluminium and copper. All of these materials can be recycled here at Sky Scrap Metal.
- Farm clean up – You may not have thought about it, but farm sites are full of old scrap metal, including stainless machine scrap that’s no longer functional. The more scrap metal you unload to us, the more you can get paid after we weigh and measure your contribution.
- Factory scrap metal – Scrap metal in factories can be found on the floor, in machinery, as well as in offices, in things like filing cabinets. We can dispose of all factory scrap in an environmentally friendly way and reimburse you for your scrap metal.
For Fair Payment for Stainless Steel Scrap, Choose Sky Scrap Metal
If you have stainless steel scrap or stainless machine scrap that you want to get rid of, Sky Scrap Metal is the best destination. What could be better than recycling your scrap metal for money? Call us today on (03) 8753 6373.